Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to us!!!!

I have been so bad at this blogging thing so here is what has gone on in the last month. Trav and I celebrated our Birthdays. Trav turned 25 and I turned 22. We had a great day that we spent with each other and family. For those of you that know Trav you might know that he is obsessed with old school Jordan's. About three months ago my brother Kyle bought a pair of the Retro 3's that were re-released and Trav was so jealous. We went to get him a pair and they were totally sold out after being out for only one day. So my Mom, Kyle, and his girlfriend Trista went on the search. After a long search of stores and internet shopping they not only found Trav his Retro 3's but they also found Boston a pair. Trav was so excited and thought it was the greatest birthday ever. In fact that was the highlight of his Birthday I don't even remember what I got him.


(Trav showing his baby boys first pair of Jordan's)


(Trav seeing how they looked on compared to Boston's)

For my birthday I got clothes, shoes, movies, Aladdin for Segas Genesis (his mom found it while cleaning out her house and we called dibs on it right away. Trav got me that game because it is the only one I was ever good at), lots of stuff for Boston, and best of all a Video Camera to record all the fabulous times we will have with Boston when he comes.


(Me opening my video camera. I really wanted one)

We also went out to eat at Cheese Cake Factory (yes one finally opened in Utah at the fashion place mall) and enjoyed dinner with some family and friends. I love Birthdays so much and Trav always does an amazing job at making me feel like a queen for all the days surrounding the actual day.

3 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

oh well i am a bad friend i did not even now it was your birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh ye i love the face by the way! Also i hope you are feeling better. I tried calling you at work. Rachel told me and i was really scared! I cant wait to see you guys!

K. Bitton said...

Well happy birthday!! Do you just LOVE getting stuff for Boston? It is so fun! I love those shoes you got for him!!

nicole said...

I miss that happy face...
Happy Birthday!