* Waffles and Berries for Breakfast your favorite
* A good nap (that's a present for me selfish I know)
* Lunch with Daddy at the office
* Another good nap
* Watch a baby Einstein your favorite
* We will all have your favorite dinner Chicken nuggets, Vegetables, mashed potatoes, and of course Juice.
* Open some presents. Sorry nothing to exciting but I am sure you are going to love facing forward in a new car seat.
* Take a long bath because we know how much you love them
* Read a book and go to bed
Sounds fun right? Well we think so and I am pretty sure that lunch with Daddy will be his favorite because he sure does love his Daddy.
Now for the stuff to remember
-11-12 hours at night and two 1-2 hour naps a day
*Words in order they came (the ones we understand but you probably wouldn't)
-Dada, Baba (bottle), Bye bye, Hi, Nana(No no he even shakes the finger with this one), Mama (don't worry I am recovering from the complex of being the 6th word)
-Chicken nuggets I am pretty sure that 90% of his body is full of them, waffles, oatmeal, vegetables loves em all, fruit loves it all the dried fruit is our life saver, apple sauce, yogurt, teddy grahams, mashed potatoes, and juice are some of his favorites.
-Walking we finally got it on camera he is really good at playing a dead man once we pull out the camera,
waving, dancing, throwing his bows back, blows kisses, growling, driving cars, pointing when he reads, flushing the toilets, kicks balls, can open and clean out any cupboard in seconds, tackles Dad, and gives very good loves.
-Thanks to his Grandmas he has alot. He wears 18-24 month on top 12-18 on bottom and a size 5 shoe!
We sure do love you Boston and thank our Heavenly Father everyday for you. Thanks for showing us what true happiness is and for being our entertainment and believe me you are good entertainment. Love you Bobo