Monday, January 12, 2009

Cousins


Over Christmas Boston was able so spend alot of time with his cousins (which I blame for him all the sudden thinking he is so BIG) It was so much fun to see them all together. The thing I was most excited for was for Boston to "play" with his cousin Ryan who is two weeks younger than him. Well lets just say Ryan has three older siblings and might be a little more resilient (aren't I nice to put it that way for Boston's sake) which made Boston feel a little intimidated I think. Whenever Ryan would even get near Boston he would just cry. It must have been the whole stealing the binki thing Ryan usually won.





2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey Teresa - I loved your post! You are so nice to us even though Ryan made Bobo cry (sorry!) I am so glad you got those pics of them. they are so cute. P.S. How did you get seven pics on that poat? And can you send me hwat invite I need to be able to sign into your account under tara_garn? Thanks. And I will call you tomorrow. - Tara

tiffany said...

cute cute cousins!! How fun you were all together!