Monday, December 29, 2008

Eleven


I can't believe that in less than a month my baby will be a year old. I am having a hard time with it. Over the last couple weeks he has changed so much and is acting so much older. He understands us more and is doing all sorts of big boy things. He is such a good baby. He sleeps about 11-12 hours at night and he takes 2 1-2 hour naps during the day. His favorite food right now is Chicken nuggets and he can never get enough juice. He still love baby Einsteins and has developed a new love for cars. He has figured out how to walk along everything and I know its only a matter of time before he can do it on his own. I have always looked forward to Boston doing the next thing rolling, sitting, crawling, but I am not looking forward to him walking. It just makes him seem so much older and I love this stage he is at and I don't want it to change. I can't not mention how much he loves his snugly that little thing goes everywhere with us and when it's time to wash its a sad day. When I lay him down to go to sleep he keeps his arm in the air until I give it to him. I love this little guys so much and am so grateful that my Heavenly Father gave him to me. I can't imagine my life without him.

4 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

This past year has totally flown by! He's growing up too fast but is so cute and adorable. Glad you guys had a great christmas-it wasn't the same with you not here. We missed you! xoxo

Hightower said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Time goes by too fast with these little ones! I have enjoyed watching your little one grow! He's adorable!

tiffany said...

He's so grown up! what a sweet boy! he's so stinkin' cute!

K. Bitton said...

Teresa, boston is getting so big! I love that jersey! I can't wait to have a boy! :) Time goes by so fast when you have kids, they grow up so fast! Enjoy this next year with him!!