Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas


I can't say it enough that Christmas is ten times better when you have kids. Boston has been in heaven the last week. Eating and sleeping have become burdens and rather hard to do if I don't say so myself. I guess if I had a room full of new toys I wouldn't want to do much else either. On Christmas eve we went over to my Brother in-laws house and ate and ate and ate and played the Wilson family gift exchange game. We played dress up and painted our fingers and toes.



Then we watched the nativity to remember what this Holiday is really all about. Ed and Xela's friends came over and it was so fun to see their kids and my Nephews answer questions about our Savior, holy cow lets just say the knowledge these little ones have amazes me and gets me very excited to teach Boston about the Gospel. After that we did the traditional Christmas eve jammies.
Christmas morning was so fun. Boston could have cared less about opening presents but he sure did have fun playing with what was inside. Around ten Boston was getting tired so he went down for a nap and Trav and I ended up opening most of his presents. He got very well taken care of by us and his Grandparents. He got a walker and lets just say he is on the go. He doesn't know how to turn it yet so he gets kinda frustrated when he plays with it at our house because after about ten steps he has ran into something. He has a new love for cars. He will play with them forever. I think he just really wanted to fit in with his bigger cousins. He also love his rocking horse it make a trotting sound and he loves it. He also got this way cute soccer Jersey from my Brother Kelsey who is on a mission in Chile I love it!!

2 comments:

Brienne & Kelsey said...

I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of little Boston!! I miss him so much and oh my goodness he is SO big! It's so crazy how fast they grow up. So glad you had a good Christmas! Love you guys!

Kelly said...

oooh my gosh, Teres, you are SUCH a BABE!! That first pic!! I miss you. Merry late Christmas and I LOVE LOVE LOOOVED your Christmas card! It made my day. thanks.