Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey Santa

I have been so excited to get pictures with Boston and Santa so last weekend we went to the mall and they were charging $17 bucks and you couldn't just take them with your own camera. I was pretty sad about it but then the community where my Mom lives was having a pictures with Santa day so last night I took him over to get his pictures. He didn't really know what to think he was on the verge of crying the whole time, but just kept looking at him so confused. Before you could see Santa you had to write him a letter so Boston did and told him what he wanted for Christmas. Of course he wanted the 3 things we got him for Christmas. :)





Also yesterday I the girl who stinks at cooking made some very delicious if I don't say so my self Christmas Candy. My Mom and Grandma made this every year and I finally learned and was very proud of myself. I made peppermint bark, peanut brittle, and almond roca. Making the candy was quit the process but I am so glad I learned how. Thanks again Mom. PS don't mind how beautiful I look it was a long day of candy making.

7 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

YOU'RE IN UTAH?! I'm so sad you weren't there a couple weeks earlier! The candy looks yummy! I've been wanting to make peppermint bark all season. You look great and Boston looks adorable as always!

The Probert Family said...

Whoa. Way to go! I NEED to know how to make Almond Roca. Hot pants!

tiffany said...

How cute- I love Boston's face to Santa. Way to go on the candy! You are a so stinkin' domestic! You should teach me a few things. Is this what i have to do when I have a baby? haha! Happy holidays to you guys! love ya!

Britanee Walker said...

go you! i'm pretty proud of you too-i haven't had those for so long, i'm gonna need to learn how to make them. Boston looks so cute with Santa. I wanted to do the same this year with Rian...but we'll wait til next year. The only Santa closest to us that will allow you to take your own pictures is the Santa that's at the McDonalds....DEFINITELY NOT and how lame would that be as a background and everything? Good job-xoxo

kelsey and murray said...

Its so fun to see how little ones react to seeing Santa! Way to go on the holiday baking! You are going to have to teach me the ropes someday :)

macandmegan said...

Look at you go! I'm impressed! I'm way impressed, I wouldn't even know where to start with those

Amber said...

Congrats on making candy! I took a cooking class in college and we had a unit on Christmas candy and let's just say that my group had to make the caramel more than twice! :) Boston is so dang cute!