Sunday, January 25, 2009

Party Time





On Saturday night we had a little Birthday party for Boston. I know it's kinda pointless to do a party for a one year old but we had fun. Boston wasn't as into his cake as much as I thought he would be. He loved the frosting but even more he loved the ice cream. Talk about one proud Mom I can see him and I this summer sitting outside enjoying a bowl together. Hey may not look like me but at least he loves one of my favorite things. Everyone was so nice to bring him gifts. He got more cars, books with cars in them, and some very cute clothes. Thanks to everyone who came we really appreciate it.

Travis thought it would be fun to give him a little boost for his party. JK

I made these cupcake cones they turned out pretty cute and I think they were a hit

I was going to make a car cake but was a little overwhelmed so I decided to draw cars on the cupcakes and as you can see after two I gave up because I'm pretty sure you cant even tell what they were.

The Party gang minus the Boys
Boston giving his girlfriend Julia well wishes before leaving for the night
Boston and his buddy Ryan
Check out Liam he is a stud!

1 comment:

The Birds said...

WOW! Where did the time go? I can't believe that he is already one! Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating the little guy!
~Chandi