Monday, January 26, 2009

ONE


Dad and Bobo showing you how old he is.

Happy Birthday to my favorite little boy in the whole world! I can't believe that a year has come and gone already. This past year has definitely been the best ever! I can't even begin to explain the love I have for my little guy but the love I feel for him gives me a better understanding of the love my Heavenly Father has for me and I am so grateful for that. So Mr. Boston here is to you and turning one. I think we will celebrate like this


* Waffles and Berries for Breakfast your favorite

* A good nap (that's a present for me selfish I know)
* Lunch with Daddy at the office
* Another good nap
* Watch a baby Einstein your favorite
* We will all have your favorite dinner Chicken nuggets, Vegetables, mashed potatoes, and of course Juice.
* Open some presents. Sorry nothing to exciting but I am sure you are going to love facing forward in a new car seat.
* Take a long bath because we know how much you love them

* Read a book and go to bed

Sounds fun right? Well we think so and I am pretty sure that lunch with Daddy will be his favorite because he sure does love his Daddy.

Now for the stuff to remember
*Sleep
-11-12 hours at night and two 1-2 hour naps a day
*Words in order they came (the ones we understand but you probably wouldn't)
-Dada, Baba (bottle), Bye bye, Hi, Nana(No no he even shakes the finger with this one), Mama (don't worry I am recovering from the complex of being the 6th word)
*Food
-Chicken nuggets I am pretty sure that 90% of his body is full of them, waffles, oatmeal, vegetables loves em all, fruit loves it all the dried fruit is our life saver, apple sauce, yogurt, teddy grahams, mashed potatoes, and juice are some of his favorites.
*Tricks
-Walking we finally got it on camera he is really good at playing a dead man once we pull out the camera,

waving, dancing, throwing his bows back, blows kisses, growling, driving cars, pointing when he reads, flushing the toilets, kicks balls, can open and clean out any cupboard in seconds, tackles Dad, and gives very good loves.
*Clothes
-Thanks to his Grandmas he has alot. He wears 18-24 month on top 12-18 on bottom and a size 5 shoe!

We sure do love you Boston and thank our Heavenly Father everyday for you. Thanks for showing us what true happiness is and for being our entertainment and believe me you are good entertainment. Love you Bobo

12 comments:

Hightower said...

Looks like a GREAT party, and Boston is so adorable! Time goes by way to fast!

K. Bitton said...

How cute! You did such a great post on him and all that he does. I am having a hard time doing it with Claire, but I am so grateful I did it with Grace (Now I get to compare them and it's fun to see the differences!). Anyway, you look so cute and Boston is adorable! I can't believe it's already been a year. Happy birthday Boston! :)

Britanee Walker said...

it went by so fast! Happy birthday to Boston! He is so adorable.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

That was the cutest, sweetest post ever! And I was dying when you said you were recovering from being the 6th word, how funny haha. He's adorable Teresa! (and I know I say that in every comment I leave ha)
Anyway, thanks for the advice on the baby crib stuff. And I didn't realize you had Boston at 7 1/2 months, I guess it's good they have those rules then huh!

Nate and Lynlee said...

Happy first birthday Boston!! Can't believe he's one already!

Laurel said...

WOW - Is he really one already?!! I hope you guys had a fun birthday for him. He is adorable and you look beautiful!

kelsey and murray said...

Boston is ONE? Where has the time gone? I am LOVING this post- so darling! What a darling little tribute to your baby! Happy Birthday Boston- we love you guys!!

tiffany said...

i love this post! happy birthday little man! I can't believe he's a year old!! Cute little fam!! love you guys!

Brienne & Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday Bosty!!!! I can't believe he's already one!!! It really was just yesterday that he was born. He's definitely the cutest little boy I know! Love and miss yoU!

Ashley said...

He is so dang cute! Being around him is making me so excited for our little boy to arrive! Thanks for inviting us to his b-day! It was way fun!

jenna said...

happy happy birthday!!!

macandmegan said...

Yay, he's 1! So, so cute. I need some birthday tips for our little miss Addalyn who is almost their. Its hard to plan something for a 1 year old! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun :)