Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two Things

First: The 1 year stats

Weight- 23 lbs. 4 oz. landing in the 60th percentile
Height- 30.8 inches landing in the 90th percentile
Head- 19.3 inches landing in the 97+ percentile

While we were at his appointment we confirmed two things he really does not like getting shots and his height and head are measuring the size of a two year old. O one more thing the doctor laughed again when they measured his head. Ok Dr. I know my kid has a big head and I happen to love it!

Second: The 1 year pictures

This was quite the experience. My Mom, two workers and I had a good time trying to get him to stand still. Well the 4 of us couldn't quite do it so they brought out the props. So here are his pics with a prop in everyone of them.

You can't tell but the block has a B on it. Don't you love the little poop squat?

Seriously a car you picture people definitely know the way to his heart.






I wasn't a big fan of the gigantic bear, but Boston sure was


Believe me Mr. Photographer if you sing he will dance


I for sure think he is the cutest one year old ever!!!

15 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

Ok he is definitely the cutest 1 year old ever. And i'm obsessed with his outfit! I wish we lived closer!!

Ashley said...

ok, those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I love the dancing one and the poop squat! So funny. He is a cutie!

Ashlee said...

CUTE!!! Personally, I think he looks like Kyle in the black & white picture of just his face. SO CUTE!!! We miss you guys!

K. Bitton said...

He is pretty darn cute!! Don't you love trying to get them to do stuff? It's like a circus! :)

Hightower said...

The pictures turned out GREAT! What a cute little guy you have!

Tara said...

Boston is so cute! Today I can agree with you that he is the cutest one year old ever. But, I have to change my tune on Wednesday when I will have a one year old :) Thanks for the birthday card. We haven't opened it yet, but you sure are on top of things! LOVE the pics.

tiffany said...

I love him!! haha! I especially love the bottom two! what a little stud muffin!

Kelly said...

hahahaha, that last pic made me laugh so hard. He is the cutest one year old EVER!!!!

McKenna said...

So cute!! I agree he is the cutest 1 year old ever. Did you get the photos done at Target, or JC Penney (Lifetouch) I used to work there and seiously ALL one year olds are like that. Cute but very busy. At least he didn't scream. Happy One year Boston!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

What a stinkin' cute little guy! He sure is growing so fast. I love all the pics. I absolutely love the one with him facing forward on the car in striped shirt...(sepia print). But all are very cute! Thanks for sharing. Miss you guys.

Kylie Blackwell said...

love the pics. TOO dang cute!

melissa marie said...

I love those pictures, so cute! I can't believe he is already one. Time for another!

jenna said...

what a cutie!!!

macandmegan said...

I love them! It makes me laugh all the props, I can only imagine trying to make a 1 year old sit still.

Brienne & Kelsey said...

I am in LOVE with that last picture! haha I love him so much and miss you all like crazy. Definitely the cutest 1 year old I know!!