Monday, January 19, 2009

Walk don't Run


This is what I have been trying to teach Boston. About a week a go he figured out how to walk (still trying to get it on camera). It's been fun for Boston. He does really well when he takes off walking on his own, but when he gets really excited for whatever he is on his way too we are in trouble. If he sees something he wants he will take a couple quick steps/Run to get closer and then face plants for it. I have been wanting to get his 1 year pictures taken but really want to wait until the pallet of bruises on his face are gone. Yesterday morning I was telling Trav that his black eye which was the most recent was almost gone. Well in sacrament meeting his face meet the chair resulting in a bloody nose and today his forehead met the armor (which happens to be the source of 90% of his bruises) So the bruise-less face for pictures probably wont happen. One thing I do have to say is he for sure is all Boy!

4 comments:

The Probert Family said...

You forgot to mention that he bled all over your cute Sunday clothes. :)

Poor guy...maybe the bruised, bandaged, and scabbed face would be the best way to capture Boston in his 1-year-old pics. He is so cute and I love his gramps noises when he gets excited.

K. Bitton said...

WoW! I can't believe he is walking already! It's so much fun to see them grow up! What a cute kid! :)

Karissa Kay said...

I can't believe he's such a big boy now! I love him!

Brienne & Kelsey said...

haha I love him! He has the happiest smile you can't help but smile too! He sounds like so much fun and can't wait to see him again! I'm sure he's still waiting for his little back seat buddy to return. I know I am!