Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Wilson's



Christmas was great this year. It was so nice to have a complete day to do nothing and enjoy time with family. I loved just sitting back and relaxing after a 60 hour work week the week before. The best part of the whole day was talking to my little brother Elder Erickson who is serving in the Chile Santiago North mission. It was amazing to hear his progression with the language (he sounded amazing to me even though I didn't understand a lick of what he was saying, but Trav said he was doing good) and how much stronger his testimony is. I love missionaries and the spirit they have with them. He his filled with the love of Christ and finds so much happiness in serving him.


As always my husband that loves to spoil me did it once again. I got a new amour for our bedroom (are dresser has made its way to Boston's room) Jewelry, a Cricut (for those of you that don't know what that is its an amazing machine used for scrap booking) and fun stuff for the little guy.


I tried hard to make it as fun and exciting for Trav as he always does for me. I didn't do that great seeing as how everything that I had planned on getting for him he received the week before Christmas or it just didn't work out. So lets just say Santa went the practical route and got him a new coat, printer, and monitor. Not too much fun I know.


Here we are modeling our Christmas eve PJ's. This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. Trav and my brother opted out on the PJ's and put requests in for Basketball shorts and a T-shirt.



My Brother Kyle and his girlfriend and her kids spent Christmas with us. It was a lot of fun watching them open their presents. Kids bring alot of excitment to holidays like christmas. I can't wait for Boston next year it will be great.


My Grandma Haymond was also there with us it is always so good to have her stay with us and work her magic in the kitchen.



I hope everyone had a great holiday celebrating Christ's birth and the gift of his life that he sacrificed in all our behalf's.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope all is going well with you! You are so super cute! www.tiffanater.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

YAaA!! Your sooo cute!! how fun for you guys! Looks like you had a great time with the fam and good luck with the up coming move! Keep me updated!!

Julia Kelly said...

Hey Teresa! You're looking so cute! Congrats! Fun seeing pics of your mom too....be sure to tell her hi for me. You can check out our family blog at
kellyfamily21.blogspot.com