Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Home at last

We left the Hospital Thursday when Trav got off work and the past 4 days have been great. Boston is doing well and Trav and I are having so much fun with him being home and we think being Mommy and Daddy is the greatest thing ever. We went to Boston's two week check up today and he is doing great. The poor little guy weighed in at 6lbs. 5oz. putting him in the 5th percentile. When we left the Hospital on Thursday he weighed 5lbs. 13oz. so we were very proud of his 1/2 pound weight gain. Here are some pictures of him over the last couple days. (How sad is it that he is wearing premee clothes and they are still drowning him)
Boston and his favorite nurse Mandy

Dad, Mom, & Boston going home

Dad feeding Boston

the famous Jordan hat

Boston at bath time he kinda likes it =)

Boston just chillen

Boston getting loves from Grandma D

Boston and Mom heading out for his two week check up

12 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Tres! He is so perfect! You look awesome too. Does it feel real now? :) Congrats on everything!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh my goodness! CONGRATS! What an exciting time in your lives! He it so so so darling and you look just wonderful!! You don't look like you just had a baby!! I'm so glad he's so healthy and growing...1/2 an oz. :)

tiffany said...

He's so cute!! I love him to pieces... I'm so glad that things are going so much better! I check your site almost everyday for updates on the little champ! Teresa- I hope you are doing well too!! Did you hear my sister had her little girl a few weeks early too?? love you guys!

Kelly said...

oh my goodness!! Is it just the best?! I cant wait to be a mommy! He is looking so good and so are you!! Love you guys

Karissa Kay said...

I started crying a little bit when i looked at the pictures. I love him! I want to talk to you so bad but i've been waiting until you got settled. When is a good time to call you?

The Hunters said...

Guys, Boston is so going to marry Kayla. Love the pics and we are so glad that you got to take him home. We miss you guys like crazy. Sounds like things are going well.

nicole said...

Oh, he's so sweet! Congratulations...I'm so happy that things are going so well. It was fun to see a picture of your mom. And you just look fabulous...I still looked 5 months pregnant at that point. hahaha!

Laurel said...

Teresa, you look fantastic! I am so glad you are all home now and doing well. Love you!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! You guys are the cutest little family! You look amazing by the way! I hope everything continues to improve with Boston.

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I'm so happy to see you all together. You are looking great already! Keep up the good work mommy.

Julia Kelly said...

you look fabulous!! would never know that you just had a baby! i'm so glad that he's home now and doing well. what a darling baby boy!

About Me said...

Teresa:
I love the pictures you had taken. I could eat him up. I can't wait till april 8th !!!!! Then I can get my pictures and love on him. Could he be any cuter? I love you guys tons. Glad you had fun. Talk to you soon. Give Boston hugs and kisses for me.
Love
Mom
XOXOXO