Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One Month Old Yesterday

I can't believe that it has been one month since our little boy was born. I can't believe how far he has come and how much happiness he has brought into mine and Travs life. We went to his one month check up yesterday and he now weighs 7 lbs. 10 oz. That still puts him in the 5% but we think it is just great especially because when he left the hospital he was only 5 lbs. 13 oz. He is such a good baby. He eats about every 3-4 hours 4 usually at night (isn't that nice of him) and poops and pees all day long. He is starting to focus in on things and making little faces it is so much fun to watch him. Here are some recent pics of him.

I can't believe how much he has changed and how fast he has recovered since he was born he really is our little champ.

Poor little kid every time he falls asleep with a hat or something on his head it always ends up like this.


Daddy and Boston time. This is the nightly ritual and we all love it. I don't know if you can tell or not but he is holding onto Travs shirt. He does that when someone is holding him and he is falling asleep how cute.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...both of u sound like a very loving couple.....wish you and your family live happily ever after....bye//..

Laurel said...

He is so sweet! I love the picture with his Jordan hat covering his face. :) Isabel used to (hopefully not an overshare) put her little fist down between my chest and I thought it was the cutest thing in the world. I love your little Boston!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Just wait, you will be saying, "I can't believe he is already one" before you know it. They grow and change so fast. It is sad and fun all at the same time.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

very cute! looks like Boston enjoys cuddling with daddy. Trav looks like a natural.

The Hunters said...

Too cute! I can't believe it has been a month! I need to see him. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Amber said...

Teresa! I just read your entire life story of Boston and I about cried my eyes out seeing pictures of him and reading what you wrote! I am so happy that he is doing so well. You and Travis look incredibly happy and I have no doubt you are wonderful parents to that sweet little boy!! I still remember seeing you in the grocery store about three months ago and seeing that you were pregnant! It's so fun hearing what everyone is up to after all this time! Keep posting picture of that cute Boston!

Kelly said...

oooh cute Teres! I love all the pics!!

Reagan and Mike said...

I love it. He really is so tiny but has changed so much. I'm so glad he's doing better. and trav looks like he loves being a dad. I hope you're doing ok with recovery!

Camille said...

Hey guys! I feel terrible... I think there was a big misunderstanding. I was joking with Melissa when I said we never heard back from them or you guys when we emailed and was there something we didn't know? --"ha-haa -hhaa" That's all... I promise!!! We TOTALLY can understand that you're new parents and getting adjusted to your new life here and everything. PLEASE know I was just being funny. Sorry if it appeared another way. We were just so excited when we found out you were here, that's all. Please take your time and just know we love you and we are so happy for your new little baby. We're thinking of you and pray that he continues to grow well!!

Heather & Bryce said...

oh my goodness, he is such a gorgeous baby! i absolutely LOVE hearing all the updates from your mom on baby Boston...he is DARLING :)

Kersten said...

beautiful blog!

J. Jeffrey Hanson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. Jeffrey Hanson said...

That is a cute baby! Is he mean ;-)