Friday, March 14, 2008

Boston's 1st

This past week and a half Travs Mom came into town to spend time with us and get to know Boston. Brandon and Emily also came up from Waco while Brandon was on spring break for law school. We had so much fun with all the family in town and it made it even better that we were able to get out of the house and play. Boston experienced some of his first's this past week and a half.

*His first real tear.
(If him crying didn't already make me sad the tears made it worse.)

*He got his first professional pictures taken.
Here is one of my favs.


*His first belly laugh. (It is the cutest thing ever. He smiles and his little toad belly shakes.)

*His first trip to the Dallas Fort Worth Zoo.
We went with all Travs family. We had so much fun and let me tell you that is one great Zoo.

Boston all bundled up in his stroller

Family pic

The Girls
-Emily-Sydney-Grandma Wilson-Xela-Teresa-

The Boys
-Brandon-Ed-Trav-

Boston loves to look people in the face. He stares deep down into you its so cute. Here he is doing it to Grandma Wilson.

9 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

Oh my gosh, he's precious! I can't wait to meet him!!

kelsey and murray said...

Teres- What a beautiful baby you have! I love that black and white picture of him!!! And you look great by the way! I hope everything is going great for you! I miss and love ya!

Britanee Walker said...

You guys are so cute! Teres, he's absolutely adorable!!! Your mom said you're coming up with him in april...i can't wait to see you guys. The picture is so cute-i love it!

Amber said...

Teresa, he is so adorable! I want one!!

K. Bitton said...

How fun! I love that picture of Boston it is so precious! You know what's funny about "firsts" you know they never seem to end...from your first breath until your child has their first kid...and my sister, (when I was talking about starting to try again before we got pregnant with Glenn) said this: "Don't you want to wait until you have all the firsts with Grace before you have another baby!?" I just laughed:) Firsts are always fun! You look amazing by the way!

tiffany said...

He's seriously the cutest!! I love him!! I'm so glad you all got to get together! I know how grandma loves those little babies (her kids included!) I'm so glad to see things are going so well! you look amazing by the way! love you guys!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

He is such a good looking baby! Oh my goodness! He looks so sweet! I love that black and white striped sweater he's wearing in the last picture! And you look so amazing! Holy cow. Looks like you kissed all the baby weight goodbye! Nice!

Camille said...

Hey guys, we think he's beautiful. We're so happy for you. We didn't know you had so much family around, which makes being here for you that much better...especially with a new baby. We're glad that you're able to get out and about. We'd love to see you when you have some spare time. Isn't Spring in texas the best!!!!!???? We're here for you if you need anything.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I loved looking at all those family pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time, not to mention that Boston is SO cute.