Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Best Mothers Day Ever!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you all how great Mothers day was. I was able to celebrate my first Mothers day which I think is my new favorite holiday with some of the most amazing Mothers I know. My Mom who I love and think is just amazing and sacrifices so much for her family both of which I realize more now that I am a Mother, My Mother in-law who is also amazing and so selfless and raised who I think is the perfect man, and my two Sister in-laws who are also great Moms to the cutest kids ever!

The day was amazing! We were lucky enough to have my Mom, Brienne, Travs Parents, and two brothers and their families in town to celebrate the day and best of all bless Boston. What an awesome experience that was for our little family. Trav did such a great job and the spirit was overwhelming. I never remember receiving blessings from my Dads growing up so to see my husband give our son a blessing was incredible. I feel so blessed to have a worthy priesthood holder as my husband and our boys father. We kept the blessing simple it was at our home after church and just family and our good friends Jamie and Ryan were there. Here are some pictures from the blessing.






Also on Mothers day I got to talk to my little Brother Kelsey who is serving his mission in Santiago Chile. I was good to hear his voice and excitement about serving our Heavenly Father. The call was a little awkward because I am not going to lie he is kinda a missionary nerd which I am grateful for. He loves what he is doing and is working so hard to make sure he doesn't have any regrets.


Family Fun!!!

While our family was here we were able to do alot of fun things.
*We went to a Rangers game


*Boston finally got to meet Grandpa Wilson

*We ate lots of yummy food
*We played the WII

*We played with cousins

*We went shopping
*We celebrated family Birthdays (here is Trav on the slip-n-slide and my nephew Porters Birthday Party)

*We went to my nephews flag football games (they are 4 and 5 years old HILARIOUS)

*Boston got lots of lovin' from his Grandmas


*My Mom, Brienne, Boston and I went to the Dallas Temple. Boston enjoyed his 1st time to the temple so much it put him to sleep.


It was so great to have family here we love you all and miss you.

11 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

sounds like everyone had fun! you guys look so happy & he keeps getting bigger and bigger!

tiffany said...

what a fun weekend for you! Boston is getting so big and so stinkin' cute! love you guys!

Karissa Kay said...

First of all, you look so cute! Secondly, I'm obsessed with Boston!! He's so precious! Looks like you had a fun weekend!!

The Hunters said...

How special! I am almost in tears right now that we missed it! It sounds like it was a great day. We hope things are going well. We miss you guys!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

love how you post things so quickly...great pics...good times!

Kelly said...

Whoa! How fun to see so many people and do so many great things! Boston is getting sooo big! and PS you look sooo great!!

nicole said...

What a special day for you. I can't think of a better Mother's day gift than to witness your husband take your first born son in his arms, and give him a special priesthood blessing. Boston is so sweet, and I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
I love all the pictures you posted...you look great!

Nate and Lynlee said...

You made a new post! I frequently check up on baby boston. I love looking at all the pics... That is fun Brienne, your mom, and everyone came into town for mothers day. You look super cute in your pictures! Are you sporting a new hair do these days??

mare said...

Hey teres-These pictures of your little boy are perfect! I'm glad I can see whats going on. The cards at the bottom look great too. Have you been to Boston? It's a great city-u gotta go.

Britanee Walker said...

i got a forward from your mom with some cute pictures of you...with a new haircut! i think you should be posting those pictures...

Laurel said...

Okay, where did I miss the memo that you and Brienne are related? I feel so out of the loop! In other news, I love all the pictures! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time with so many visitors!