Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

The other night we celebrated Ryan's Birthday with him and Jamie. We had a delicious dinner Jamie and I shared a steak and the best green beans ever. (want some right now) After we had some yummy cupcakes and just hung out. We seriously love these guys and have so much fun with them. Thanks guys for inviting us and even more for being such great friends and loving Boston so much. Here are some pics from the night.

Boston and the Birthday boy

Ryan lighting his candles with a torch

The crew. Don't even talk about my not so lovely hair dew. I was growing a mullet but thanks to Jamie the mullet is gone as of yesterday.

1 comment:

Britanee Walker said...

Sounds like fun! I love going out with friends/family and celebrating events like that! Your mom told me you guys are coming up in August and I can't wait to see you guys and Boston! xoxo