Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nine


On Sunday Boston turned 9 months. I don't know what it is about 9 months but it just seems so old. We went to the Doctor on Monday here are his stats

Head- 18.8 inches >97% (off the charts on this one)
Weight- 20 lbs 13 Oz. 50-75% (we were shocked by this I was sure he weighed more than that because he sure feels like it)
Height- 29.8 inches 97%

What can we say but the stats prove that he doesn't only look like his dad but he is built like him, tall and skinny. I keep telling people that if I could freeze him at this age I would. I love it he is changing so much it's great.

Boston still hasn't quit figured out crawling and I think it is frustrating him pretty bad. He has been getting on his hands and knees and rockin' for about a month so I am sure it will come anytime. Although he can't crawl he does the most ungraceful army crawl ever and don't worry there are plenty grunts included. His favorite tricks are to wave bye bye, clap, give high 5's, and climb over things. None of which he will do on demand in public.

Here are some things Boston loves
*food
*juice out of his sippy cup
*being out side. I am pretty sure he completely forgets about being tired or hungry if we are outside.
*dogs. Cooper is his favorite but he also loves a little dog that is outside playing alot.
*standing up. This is probably the reason he can't crawl because he is standing pretty much all day. He can even balance by himself for a couple seconds.
*feeling his teeth. the bottom two are here and the top two are working their way out.
*walks
*looking at his shadow. When we are on walks he hangs over the side of the stroller so he can see his shadow it's so funny.
*baby Einstein movies. He doesn't like any other TV but when those are on he doesn't move and inch unless he is clapping
*talking especially in the car
*pulling all the DVD's out of the entertainment center. He can now destroy the family room in a matter of minutes.
*playing at the park.(hence the pictures) Swings are his favorite
*carousel. This is probably his new favorite thing. When my Brother was here he took him on it at the mall and he was is heaven. (I love you Ky is was so good to see you. Boston misses you playing with him)

Once again I can't say enough how much I love being a Mother. My life has completely changed and only for the better. I love my little man so much and am so glad he is a part of our family.

5 comments:

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

He sure melts your heart. I love the monkey costume, it is too die for!!! Being a Mom is like nothing else, there is something about being a Mother to boys. I guess they sure know how to charm their Mamas ;). So I heard the exciting news about your Mom moving out there to Texas. I am so happy for you. Good news, Porter's head is just fine. No surgery needed. Thanks for keeping tabs with us. You are so sweet Teresa. Have a fun, safe, and Happy Halloween.

Karissa Kay said...

He just keeps getting cuter! Hey, maybe he'll skip crawling all together and just go straight to walking. Sounds like he'd rather do that anyway! I can't believe how big he's getting. i love him!

K. Bitton said...

He is so cute! And TALL! (Baby Glenn would have been tall too, at 3 weeks early he was 21.5 inches! it's my claim to fame=)) I am so glad to hear how much you love being a mom. It seems like these days most women detest it, which is sad! You are such a great momma! They grow up so fast huh?!

Ali said...

So I just put a new backdrop on my blog and then i went to your blog and thought that looks familiar. I guess we both have the same taste, must come from working at Nordstrom.

tiffany said...

he is a little sweetheart! i can't believe he's already 9 months! so so cute! I love to read your cute mom stuff. You are such a cute little mommy!