Saturday, February 21, 2009

Games


So the past week or two I feel like Boston and I have been playing games all day long. If you want to play here are the rules

*Boston makes up all the rules
*You never know what game your playing so just be ready for any game
*Boston always wins
*If you look away you might miss something very important
*When Boston says game is over that means game is over

Our first game is if you can't find something Boston might have thrown it away. He is really liking the garbage cans these days. We are missing a couple cars and if we wouldn't have been paying attention yesterday Grandma D. might have donated her shoe to the dumpster.

The next game is called surprise. I like this one alot. This one only has one player and it's Boston. He leaves you little surprises all through the house everyday all day. Usually its cars, but sometimes you get cookie cutters, bottles of soap, socks, remotes, cell phones, shoes, balls, tampons, spoons, pretty much anything you can think of.


Peek-a-Boo/Hide-and-seek. He loves to play these games. If you want to play this game you must know one thing. If Boston's hands are over his eyes he is invisible and you better start looking for him and repeat "Boston where are you". This game is fun to because he laughs so hard thinking he is so funny.

This is what happens when you play a fun game (or so we thought) that G&G Wilson sent him. Boston didn't make it up so he didn't like it. *note he does not like water changing tablets and is afraid to sit down in colored water.

Something else to note is that you need two hands to play these games. Boston as you know carries his snuggly with him everywhere and lately it has gotten in the way of playing these games and whatever else he is up to so this is his solution. Snuggly once stayed there for over a half hour.

13 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

i would like to join and play all the games!! haha! They all look like fun.

Ashlee said...

Oh my goodness! Your post is way too funny!! I want to play :( Can we play all of those games when you come to visit in june??

Brienne & Kelsey said...

haha he makes me laugh. Britt and I were looking at it and just cracking up.

melissa marie said...

So fun you got to see Stace, Kathleen and Nicole. I've done lunch with Stacey a few times and I get so excited to see her. This weekend Derrick and I were talking about the pink cookies at OCJH and I totally thought of our breadtwist and monkey/moose bars and our nastly long acryllic nails we would use to eat them with, ha disgusting. Ha ha and also how we use to beg people for money in the halls, so pathetic :)

The Probert Family said...

Boston is such a gamer. I'm so glad he was helping himself to a snack in the first picture. What a funny guy and so fun they he has figured out how to play games. You should teach him how to play the Wii next.

K. Bitton said...

Those games sound like so much fun! I really like this post. Boston is so cute! I should try those tablets to see what Grace would do:)

Kylie Blackwell said...

I love reading these post because it gets me ready for Irelyn! He is so dang cute! If you ever come back to see us in good ol Utah we will have to have a play date!

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, that made me laugh SO hard. You always have THE BEST posts. I love it. hahaha, Boston is hilarious.

Camille said...

That was one of the funniest posts I've ever read!! loved it! and that little guy is just a yummy munchkin!

melissa marie said...

Hey girl, somebody left this comment on my blog:
Hi..this is soooo random but i saw Teresa Wilson's blog on here, and its private and im wondering if you can ask her to invite me, im her old neighbor Laura Savage my email is laurat41@gmail.com--thanx sorry for the randomness

*Laura* said...

Teresa!! Hey!! I felt so gay commenting to your friend but im so glad i found you its been forever! Boston is cutest little boy! So your living in texas? I lived there this summer for a bit in Beaumont..anyway im glad we can catch up!

Tara said...

I love the games that Boston plays. Ryan plays games like. . . lets see how much stuff I can get out of the cabinets before mom or someone else stops me :) I wish we lived closer . . .

Amber said...

Ha ha. That is so funny. I love the surprise game best I think. Just opening a drawer and finding something he left you would make everyday an adventure. Let's just hope that he sticks to things that aren't real, and doesn't ever leave you a "moving" surprise!