Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Better to Laugh

Boston has been a little terror lately. For the most part it's pretty funny but some days I just want to cry. Today while I was cleaning up his breakfast which was all over the kitchen floor he made his way into our bathroom and did this...

I had to laugh because he was so proud of himself that he had open the brand new box of Q-tips all by himself. He was nice enough to pick up a couple and put the box back under the sink. Well while I was cleaning up the 500 Q-tips he made his way to the laundry detergent and did this...

This picture doesn't even do justice because he thought it would be fun to use the scooper to pour it all over the basket of clean clothes. At this point I couldn't help but laugh because he was just so dang happy. We vacuumed it up which he loves to do and I decided that my eyes were not leaving him. He had every toy out in about 2 seconds and was a happy little camper.

There are some days that it is very hard for me to laugh at this stuff because it usually happens every day all day. One thing for sure is that it is so much easier to laugh it off and we both are a lot happier that way. I love my little guy so much and I love that he is all boy (did I once say that I would love all Boys I must be crazy).

*In case you were wondering what was on his head he had a little crash at the swimming pool.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha, that is really funny!! I love his smile. It is very contagious. He is looking like such a little man now.. no more baby face.

Britanee Walker said...

i already have to laugh with the things Rian does and she's not nearly as big as him! I'm in for it when she gets older! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!

Hightower said...

haha, too cute!

kelsey and murray said...

love this! kids are so innocent!!

Craig Wilson said...

It is funny when it isn't happening to you!!! I remember those days way too clearly!!! Glad you can see the importance of laughing at it! He sure is darn cute!!!!

Love you,
Mom W.

The Probert Family said...

Ohhh, Boston. My favorite thing is that he has a scab on his forehead in these pictures. Looks like he's keeping you constantly on your toes.

tiffany said...

how can you ever be mad at that face? haha! good luck with the cute little stinker! haha! :-)

jenna said...

oh my gosh i'm not looking forward to this stage! but seriously how could you stay mad at that little boy!? you couldn't! i'll be coming to you for sanity here pretty soon :) that is a sad little bonk. poor guy.

Tara said...

I am with you all the way!! I can't really add anything else than ditto . . . I am so excited for Sept!! I am glad you are coming out!

Cheryl said...

He is so cute!!!! And he is so creative. Can't wait to see you guys. :)