Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing Cuter (is that a word?)

There are few things that I find cuter than...

My nephew reading books to Boston. Reading books has been a favorite around our house lately and I can get tired of doing it all day so it was nice to have Porter who I might add is an EXCELLENT reader do the reading for a change,

This cute little guys messy hair do's Dad gives him,

This little boy scouting out bunny rabbits to chase with his snacks in hand,

Little Boys modeling their Mom's headbands,

This little boy enjoying a Popsicle on the back porch,

and seeing these 3 little boys play so well together.

6 comments:

tiffany said...

too cute! So fun to have cousins close by! i can't believe how old they are all getting!!

Britanee Walker said...

so fun! he gets bigger and cuter by the day (hour even)!! can't WAIT to see you guys in just a few days.....

Craig Wilson said...

So, so, so cute! Thanks for the pictures --- and of the cousins!!! So cute! It looks like they were at your house! Fun! What a darling boy you have! Can't wait to see him! Love you, MOM W.

Tara said...

Such cute Pictures of the cousins!! Wish we were there! Can't wait until Sept to get these not so little guys together. :)

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

I must say my favorite is of Boston wearing one of your head bands. I love it! And I am sure he has such a cute personality, it shows in his pictures. :)

Camille said...

He is just BEAUTIFUL!!! wow! what a little man. We'd love to see you guys! let's get together this summer.

We have some friends moving up to frisco. Probably to the Frisco 5th ward area. Where are you guys living? is that near you? email me if you can.