Monday, August 31, 2009

What Boston's been up to

 

Not much except Playing with cousins.insisting on wearing shoes that are too big for him.perfecting his "cheese" for the camera.eating his new favorite snack of Popcorn with Dad.drawing all over his legs with any marker that he can find.spending time outside because it is starting to cool off.asking for juice, snack, and popcorn about 100 times each day.being a little parrot and repeating everything we say.try to drink Dads "juice".more coloring.more reading.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

too cute! he's so adorable and growing up WAY too fast!

Craig Wilson said...

I love the new pics. He is so darling! Can't believe how those 3 cousins look so much alike. I can't wait to see him. he looks so grown up!

Love you,
Mom W.

Tara said...

Wow what a cutie!! Two weeks and counting!

K. Bitton said...

How cute! Kids grow up so fast! He is certainly busy;)

jenna said...

he's so big! its funny that i've watched him grow up....all over the freaking internet. funny.

i think i'm coming! i'm still debating.....

Ashley said...

He is too cute! I love the "cheese" for the camera. He is so grown up since the last time I saw him! What a cutie!

tiffany said...

haha I love the cheeser face. He must learn this from his cutie cousins? He's so grown up. i wish we could see you more!! Gosh! he's cute!

Camille said...

had to update myself on your cute life and darling son. It's so fun to read about what you've been up to. I can't believe it's been 4 years since you got married. I was big and prego then.. ahhhh.

We'd love to see you and that cute boy. It's been too long! love ya!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Love this. Ha he's so stinkin cute! He seems like he is at such a fun age.
And I got your email, you are welcome Teresa. I'm glad sandy is sending them to you! And I'm glad you asked me about them because I'm totally going to get mine from my house so that I have them for Cohen.

Amber said...

Teresa he is such a little cheeser! He is getting soooo big! What a cutie.