Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Boston

 

Do you remember these days? The days when you would eat whatever we put in front of you? The days that I felt like I never stopped feeding you? The days when the second you saw food your mouth was wide open? The days where meal time was fun?

That's what I thought you have completely forgotten about them and no longer want to eat at all. This has been going on for about 3 weeks and it is so not fun. I know you think that you can live on fishies, fruit, and juice, but believe me there are so many things our there that are so much better and I promise you would like them. If you would just open your mouth and try them you would see.

Lets make meal time fun again.
Love you lots, (even more if you would eat without me putting on a circus to get you to take a single bite)
Mom
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

melissa marie said...

Ok so that picture is hilarious! I can't believe how big he is. Having a bad eater is no fun - Brock and Mindy have been doing that with Dallas since he was born. Hopefully Boston will grow out of that soon :) Looks like all is well.

Britanee Walker said...

is that what i have to look forward to? rian's already starting! hope it gets better for you (& boston)!

Janae and Bil Bil said...

Boston,
Take advantage of the days that you can eat whatever you want and not have to worry about it. Take advantage of the fact that baby fat is adorable! I guess boys don't usually watch what they eat but anyways eat your delicious food!

Janae and Bil Bil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.