Monday, December 21, 2009

Yesterday

We spent our day like this
 

and rocked some serious bed head
 

Poor little guy has been sick all weekend. Today he woke up at 11 and doesn't seem to be doing much better. We will just be watching Cars for the 100th time in case your were wondering. I think while he is not moving I will take advantage and deep clean the house. Sounds good to me. As for the Christmas shopping I still need to do, well we will see when that comes into play.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

poor boston! rian's got a fever and is sick too :( our movie is either shrek 2 or polar express. good luck teresa! at least you can clean ;)

Tara said...

I didn't know he was sick. I am so sorry - I hope he feels better soon. Love you -

tiffany said...

Our little man has been sick this weekend too. poor little boston! I do love those jammies though. ;0) get feeling better!