Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A fun week

My Brother and his family came in town last week and we had so much fun. We started off hitting up a Rangers game which is always lots of fun. Boston had so much fun hanging out with the older boys.

We spent alot of time playing in Grandma D's sand. The crazy heat we had plus sand left for some very dirty boys. Boston loved having everyone here. He thought it was a week long celebration and his bedtimes proved it.

Over the weekend we went down to San Antonio to Sea World. It was so much fun and is for sure ten times better than San Diego Sea World. Boston loved seeing Shamu and I am pretty sure his favorite thing was the Shamu express roller coaster. He has no fear and if he was tall enough would have loved to go on all the big roller coasters. It was such a fun HOT day.


It was such a great week! I am pretty sure Deyton was Boston's favorite. He wanted to hold his hand everywhere we went and pretty much wouldn't do anything we asked unless Deyton said it was cool. Did I mention how cute my new niece Sloan is? Well she is absolutely the cutest baby ever. She is such a good baby too and if I am ever blessed with a baby as content as her I would be the happiest person alive. It was so fun having them here and so sad to see them leave. The only good part is that Trav and I will have our house back to ourselves after having family here for 2 1/2 months straight. Wish us luck getting Boston back onto a sleep schedule as for now he says "a couple more minutes" which to him means I decide when it's time to do something.

7 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

that looks like so much fun! Your little baby niece is adorable! I want to bring her home with me.

Hightower said...

fun! love sea world! Boston is too cute!

Britanee Walker said...

i have yet to see Sloan but she looks adorable!! love all the things you packed into the week. looks like it was all a ton of fun!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Yeah and i can have my friend back! Well i mean we can have each other back! Looks like you guys had fun!

Ashlee said...

I've been checking your blog everyday in hopes to see these pictures :) You guys look like you had so much fun! I can't wait to see Sloan-she looks adorable!!

kelsey and murray said...

maybe i need to come visit ?!?! looks like you guys had a blast! love you!

Craig Wilson said...

You all had so much fun! Darling pictures of everyone. Boston is the cutest! Love you, Mom W.