Sunday, October 24, 2010

18 Weeks


Feeling pretty good these days. I stopped throwing up around 16 weeks and that has been heaven. I can feel the baby move all the time which is weird because I didn't feel Boston until around 24 weeks. Maybe I just know what it feels like this time who knows. I think Boston actually believes that the baby is in my tummy now instead of my chest which is good =) Trav and I like a couple boy names, but if it is a girl I am pretty sure she will be nameless. We have very different ideas when it comes to girl names.

P.S. Cast your vote for Boy or Girl

11 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

You look adorable! I'm so excited for you. I miss you so much!

emily+brett said...

i can't believe you are 18 weeks! you are so tiny. names are so tough! good luck!

tiffany said...

you are only 18 weeks? You look so cute.

Britanee Walker said...

you look so tiny and adorable (is that bad to think that a woman is adorable?)! good luck with names, i hate having to battle with Brian about names. can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!

kelsey and murray said...

teres you are darling! i hope that i am that cute when i am prego. i think you are maybe having a boy, but im not 100% sure. hmmmm.... i'll have to get back to you on my final vote ;) ps. when do you find out?

melissa marie said...

you look great Ters! can't wait to find out what your having!

Kylie Blackwell said...

You look darling... I am starting to feel like I am the biggest prego chick ever! Heaven Help me! Anyways... I vote GIRL because, everyone is having a girl it seems?
Good LUCK!

jenna said...

k wait you're NOT pregnant! seriously you look incredible!

i vote boy.
and 3 years is perfect p.s.....at least i hear ;)

Hightower said...

I vote girl ; ) You look great! That is so funny about convincing Boston the baby is not in your chest haha. What a cutie!

Laurel said...

You are adorable!!! I say girl. :) Though that IS all I know.....

*Laura* said...

your sooo stinkin cute! im going w girl :)