Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dallas Arboretum

Trav is out of town this weekend so our job was to do something fun to keep ourselves busy. So this morning my Mom and I took Boston to the Arboretum Pumpkin Festival and we all had a blast. It was absolutely beautiful there and Boston thought it was the greatest thing ever. He was so happy the entire time and was being so silly that I couldn't put my camera down I had to just keep taking pictures. With that said here are a million pictures from today.





In case you are wondering, Yes he is obsessed with that hat. Well pretty much any hat. He asks to wear one every day.

4 comments:

About Me said...

thanks for letting me go with you. I had a blast too. Love you guys a ton!

melissa marie said...

he is SO DANG CUTE!

Craig Wilson said...

Thanks for sharing! they are just toooooo cute! That boy is too cute for his own good! Watch out girls!!!! You all are darling. Lucky your mom gets to share in your fun adventures. Love you, MOM W.

kelsey and murray said...

when did he get so big? he is darling!! what a fun little thing to go do. miss you!