Friday, October 1, 2010

Just a couple things



Here I am at 14 weeks. Baby #2 sure is making an appearance way earlier than Boston did.

I haven't thrown up since Sunday.

I still don't dare eat much for fear of throwing it up. As for now I think I will stick to my safe diet of soup and blue gatorade.

I am so excited for Halloween! Have you decorated yet? I put out the few things I have and am really feeling the crafty itch to make more.




At first I thought that I could wait till me next appointment to find out what I am having, but Wednesday is sure sounding good to me.

And lastly I absolutely can not wait for conference this weekend!

6 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

Oh my gosh you look so cute!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

melissa marie said...

Yeah! I can't wait to find out what your having either. You look great!

Craig Wilson said...

You look sooo darling!!! Yeah for baby #2!!!! So glad you are feeling better and your house looks darling! Love you, Mom W.

Preston and Jamyn said...

You are still tiny! You look great! P.S. I love seeing the decorations! I'm new to this whole decorating the house thing. Your decorations are so cute!

Tara said...

Can you please come decorate my house? :) Such a cute LITTLE Bump. Love you guys -

kelsey and murray said...

teres! look at that darling prego belly. so cute! and look at your darling decor. i miss you. maybe we should move to texas and we can craft together!!