Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Proud

I am one proud Momma around here. Last year the Easter Bunny brought Boston a tricycle. He could not figure out how to peddle for the life of him. 8 months later he finally figured it out. By this time the trike was just a tad small for our giant boy, but he still loved to cruise around on it. We were given a bike in perfect condition from a family in my sister in-laws ward. I thought it was going to be too big for Boston, but he wanted to ride it so I let him have at it. This video is of him a day after he learned to ride it. As you can tell we are still working on the breaks.

Here is your first look of Carter in action. He was going to town on his tiny bink the other day it was so cute. He is getting the sucking down, but has a ways to go on the swallowing. He stores his saliva in his cheeks like a little chimp munk. Ps don't mind all the alarms. That is actually pretty quiet compared to normal. Also no he doesn't have a broken arm that is just from his IV for his blood transfusion.

I am so proud of my boys.

6 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Not sure why, but the video of Carter gave me tears. He's so cute and so lucky to have such a good mommy by his side. What a cute guy.

And seriously...? Boston can ride a bike. I thought that was like a five year-old thing? Maybe just me.

kelsey and murray said...

i am with candra... i think its because it is so real! and ps.. murr talks about boston all the time! we had so much fun with him that day :)

tiffany said...

Coop and I had to watch the video again and again of Boston on his bike. He kept saying, "mom, again, bike... me." (he has a bike like me!) Boston is his new hero!! I love that video of Carter too.. what a sweetheart.

Brooke said...

Wow Teresa, I have been out of the blog world for a while and can't believe how much I've missed! You're boys are beautiful and you should be one proud mama! I am so amazed at your faith and strength. I have loved reading all of your posts, thanks for sharing and being such an example. Our thoughts and prayers our with you sweet little family! Go Carter Go! PS LOVE his name ;)

the hills said...

how awesome are your boys?! the video of carter is just the cutest thing ever. my heart cannot handle it! :) he looks great!

Kelly said...

whoooaaaa, i could have watched that video of Carter all day. I have never seen a baby in the NICU. Poor dude. I love him!!

GO BOSTON!! What a cool bike!