Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Visitors/Life Savers

I haven't been blogging about anything really besides the little man. We have had quite a few visitors while all this craziness has been going on and they have been absolute life saver.

First off Mom and Dad Wilson. They came when I was on bed rest, then the beginning of January and are actually here again. It's Heaven I tell ya. Life seems so much easier when they are here. Not to mention we eat awesome meals. I don't cook anymore.


Then Uncle Kels/Magoo and Aunt Brienne came. We had such a fun time. I can't wait for them to come again when life doesn't revolve around our Hospital schedule. They were awesome and didn't seem to mind at all. My Brother even went as far as saying "sickest trip ever" on face book. I know it wasn't that great maybe next time, because Dallas really is awesome.


Then Aunt Tara came. She came childless, but that didn't last long because Boston was attached to her hip the entire time. More on this later because it was a pretty fun weekend.


I can't go without mentioning our other visitor that lives 15 minutes away. My Mom. Seriously she does so much and we could not survive this without her neither could my house.

Thanks everyone for coming to visit it. We appreciate it more than you know. Somehow when these people are at our house the laundry is always done, the house is clean, and Boston is a much happier boy. O how we miss the days when we could keep up on everything on our own. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

kelsey and murray said...

love your family! i can't imagine the source of strength you have felt from having them around. once little carter gets home and settled i would love to come see you.