Monday, April 4, 2011

Toy Story 3 on Ice

Last week we took Boston and his cousins to Toy Story 3 on ice. They loved the first half. The second had too much dialogue and Ken and Barbie and definitely didn't keep their attention. I'm sure the fact that we were the highest seat in arena had something to do with it also.

Of course Boston's favorite part was "the claw".

It was fun to take Boston out for one last hurrah before his little brother comes home. He loved being with his cousins, eating popcorn and candy, and staying out way past his bedtime. I was shocked when we left the place empty handed. I can't believe how much they charge for souvenir stuff. Crazy!! Anyways it was a good night and fun to change things up a little.

5 comments:

melissa marie said...

I love your sweet little family Teres. Can't believe Carter will be home soon. Very exciting.

The Probert Family said...

Looks like a little boy's dream date with his patents. I'm loving your longer hair, Teresa. Can't wait to here about Carter coming home soon!!

Rene said...

Looks like fun. Are they still trying the trach collar tomorrow?

Ashley said...

So fun! I took Sydney to that with her preschool class and I have to agree that it felt a little bit long the second half. Such a cute show! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

That's the coolest thing!!!