Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Day

I was so excited for Christmas this year. It was the first time in 6 years we have all been together for Christmas! Boston was such a patient boy and came right to our room before going to see what Santa brought. After we finished Carter's treatments we let him go wake everyone up. I love the picture of him peeking in on Uncle Kels and Aunt Brienne.
Santa was very kind and brought Boston "just what he always wanted"! Everyone opened up their stockings and enjoyed watching the kids enjoy Santa gifts.
Boston and Sloan were the official gift distributors. It was hilarious watching Sloan carry boxes as big as she is. Carter didn't last long before he was ready to go back to bed. We put him down and got moving on our gifts. Kelsey and Brienne were the recipients of all Boston's "specially" wrapped presents. Inside were great things like teething rings, Christmas cards from Carter's nurse, little animals, and pretty much whatever was within arms reach when he was wrapping. He was so proud of them it was so cute!
I'm pretty sure my house is officially a Toy Store. The boys got hooked up! I think the Lego table (thank you pinterest), Legos, New rainboots, racetrack, and a leapster were the highlights. When you have three sets of Grandparents it can kinda get a little crazy!
Grandma D with her babies. She said she was excited to have everyone together, but what she really wanted was to have her three babies together!

After a crazy morning everyone headed to church while I stayed home with Carter. I have such a deeper appreciation for my Heavenly Father and Savior this year. I feel like my relationship with them has really grown. I am so grateful for the birth of our Savior and for the atonement. I know that it is because of these events that my family has enjoyed so many blessings. My boys mean everything to me and I am so grateful for them.

No comments: