Friday, January 6, 2012

Holiday Higlights

We had a great Holiday season. We mostly just enjoyed being together as a family. With Christmas music playing and pine scented candles burning along with our Christmas decor we made sure to have our home feel as "Christmasy" as possible since that is where we spent our time. We made sure to have as much fun as we could. Here are some of our Highlights!
Getting the boys pictures taken. More of these beauties later.
Finding Buddy the Elf each morning was definitely a favorite all season long!
Watching this little guy make big improvements developmentally sure is fun.
This is definitely blog worthy. Not so much that they turned out OK, but the fact that I actually completed a project. I haven't finished a project in over a year. I have decided that now is not the time in my life to take things on because I just get frustrated that I don't have time to finish.
Bundling peanut up in hats.
Teaching the boys about the nativity and then listening to Boston's interpretation of it.
Decorating Christmas tree's in our rooms.
Christmas crafts. Boston is my little craft buddy and I LOVE it!
Advent Calendars. I think the most shocking thing was that we actually stuck to only opening one day at a time. For all you Mom's of Boys I HIGHLY suggest the Lego calendar. It was SO much fun!

Boston's unique style of wrapping presents!
Not sure what rock I was living under, but there are some AMAZING neighborhood lights around here. One night my Mom and I took the boys to go look at them and it was probably one of my favorite things we did. It was unreal how many houses went full out with their lights!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't wait to see more pictures of the boys with the lights!

HILL HESS said...

I love the pic of the boys with the Christmas lights! And your stockings are DARLING!!!