Monday, May 7, 2012

Grandma D turns 50!

 On May 1st we celebrated my Mom's 50th birthday! Boston and I had fun making decorations together. She sure is one incredible Women and I can't even begin to think where my family would be without her. Boston put together his own little gift for her that had quite the little collection of things and gave us all a good laugh. For her birthday dessert I made a fruit pizza and we both really enjoyed it especially since it is the closest we have come to sweats in two months! Happy Birthday Mom I hope you know how much I love you....if you don't I will prove it when I kill myself running 13.1 miles for you. If that isn't what you call love I don't know what is ;) Boston was lucky to have the celebration continue overnight with a sleep over. He had so much fun watching Beetohven in their fort and Grandma D was great to make him feel so special on her day.

No comments: