Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day

I had such a great Mother Day this year. There is nothing I love more than being a Mother. There is so much that goes into it and so much that comes from it. 
 On Thursday I got to go to school with Boston for "muffins with Mom". It is always so fun to see him at school with his friends. He absolutely LOVES school! We had breakfast together and then the kids put on a little program for us. He was so excited to give me his present. I loved it and am totally the proud mom that displays my kids little treasures now. At the end we watched a slide show of the entire year at school. It was so sad to see how much he has grown up in the past year. I sure do love my little guy. I should note that it was Carter's first time to Boston's school where he got to interact with the kids and Boston was so proud to show him off. 
 For mothers day I got tickets to the Texas Rangers game with my boys. I could live at the ball park. Thankfully I think I will get my fair share with the boys. 
 So grateful for these boys that made me a Mother. (please take a look at Carter's cheeks. full on steroid cheeks going on ha)
 After a yummy breakfast from the two biggest boys we headed out on our Sunday family walk. In this picture Boston was making a wish that daddy could have a pair of TOMS. he feels bad that daddy is the only one without them. 
 Just one of the creative gifts from Boston. Rollie Pollies are a hot topic around our house.
 I love this man. He is absolutely incredible and so perfect for me. His culinary skills still put mine to shame, but I don't mind especially when he whips out shrimp scampi and steak for dinner. Yum!
 I love these boys so much. They mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have them call me Mom.
We had my and Brother over for dinner. I have to laugh at these pictures they totally show the relationship my Mom has with the boys. If you can't tell Boston thinks she is good for a tackle at any given moment.

I have been blessed with incredible Mothers. My Mom is such an amazing women. She has been such a huge help to us in so many ways. Our boys are crazy about her and she loves them and will do anything to spend time with them. My Mother in-law is incredible. I am so lucky to have such a great relationship with her. She is so selfless and loves her kids so much! The boys feel like gold when she is around. She raised one stellar boy and I am so grateful for that and I benefit so much from it. Trav and my Mom have a great relationship. They are so sarcastic and can go back and forth joking with each other all day. He is always so nice to remind my mom that she is the best mother in-law he has ever had. There is no doubt that Trav is a Momma's boy. I knew it within weeks of dating him. He loves her more than she will ever know.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Such a sweet comment on Trav being a Momma's boy and how he loves her more than she will ever know. I bet that made her year :) You look so good Teresa - I like your hair a little longer. It looks good on you. Love you all lots!