Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lucky Number 7

On August 13th Trav and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. To this day marrying him was the best decision I have ever made! We are so lucky to have each other and I couldn't ask for a better person for me. I happen to think he is one good lookin', funny, humble, honest, giving, super hardworking, driven, caring, and supportive guy! I am so grateful for the promises that we made to each other and our Father in Heaven 7 years ago and the driving force they have in our marriage. We are so blessed! 
 On our anniversary night we shipped the boys over to my friend Rene's house (Carter's first time with a babysitter she's practically a nurse and by far one of Boston's favorite people on this planet) for a bit and then of course Grandma D finished off the night. We met up with our Anniversary twins and went to a yummy dinner and then saw the new Bourne movie at a fancy movie theater. Each individual got a recliner seat and pillow and blanket with free popcorn to watch the movie. It was SO nice, but I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Obviously it was nice, but maybe I just feel weird doing things that could be done in a more simple less fancy way. I think you could probably sum it up by saying Trav and I are cheap and we need to get out more. ;-) All said and done it was such a great night with some of our favorite people! Crazy that we have known each other since before we were married and have lived within 10 minutes of each other all but a couple months of the entire 7 years. We sure love the Sharps!

1 comment:

D'Laina said...

Happy Anniversary! 7 years is awesome! Hope you had a great day!