Sunday, September 2, 2012

Preschool

The day Boston had been waiting all summer for finally came! He absolutely loves school and asked every week when school was going to start. I guess he didn't think our summer was as fun as I did. Truth be told I was just as excited as he was. This boy thrives off of structure and being dragged to Carter's therapy appointments isn't the structure that he likes. When he is in school he is such a better behaved little boy all around and I love that too. 
 He was so excited to pick out his first day of school outfit which of course included his favorite basketball shorts from Grandma Wilson and his speedy orange shoes from Grandma D. Side not about the shoes. When we went shopping for them the ones we wanted they didn't have his size in so they brought our these ones to try for size. Your crazy if you thought we would actually be able to leave without those bright things. 
 He posed like this all himself and O my gosh I died. This picture is just too much! So cute!

 I can't believe how fast summer came and went. Get ready Little Harts Boston is back. 
He was SO excited that Daddy went in to work late so he could take him to school. He was happy to show us his stomping grounds. Carter was a tad jealous of all the fun things to do. 
I decided to come home and make myself sad by looking at his first day pic last year. How did he grow up so much in just one quick year. 

He came home one happy camper. I died when I got the learning card e-mail from his teacher and read all the fun games they played, the books they read, and that they got to ride the ponies and he told me his favorite part of the day was "when we learned to not show our friends out poop in the potty and playing with Kaitlyn and Addison at recess" If that is any indication of how the year is going to go it should be a great year! 

4 comments:

Craig Wilson said...

I love your blog, Teresa. You are so great about it! Wow, Boston has really grown in the last year. I know it, but seeing it in pictures is amazing! You did have a fun summer. Love you. Mom W.

Rene said...

That made my entire familoy laugh (the part about poop in the potty). Words to live by.

Karissa Kay said...

He has gotten SO big since last year! He's so dang cute. I LOVE that picture of him posing by the brick wall. So funny that he did it himself!

D'Laina said...

Cute! It's crazy we all our moms and have kids in school! Our kids are growing up too dang fast! Ethan is the same way he was so excited for school and he needs the structure and routine too!