Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trunk or Treat

It has been ridiculously warm around here this Halloween. Like record breaking high warm. As much as I am ready for cold weather it was nice to be able to take Carter out and not worry about it being too cold. We had a Trunk or Treat at our church the same day as the preschool party so as you can imagine Boston thought he had died and gone to Heaven. 
 Cutest Waldo and Captain America I have ever seen. 

 Captain America/Waldo
Captain America was a huge hit this year. We tried to gather them all together but by the time we actually did I think at least three had left. Such cute kiddos. In case your wondering why Carter is not so happy I made the mistake of walking away to gather a Captain America. Little man is sorta attached at my hip these days and the above is what happens if I make the mistake of leaving his side. 

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am glad that you got to get out of the house. you are all soo adorable. I will have to remember the where's waldo costume. I liked it! I was a chef this year :)