Monday, December 31, 2012

Preschool Christmas Party

I LOVE going to Boston's preschool and seeing him interact with all his friends. School is definitely his favorite place to be. Every time I leave there I always think "no wonder he loves that place so much!" For the month of December they did a Christmas around the world theme and learned how Christmas is celebrated all over the world. For their party this year they had a Mexican theme. 
 I think Boston's time in T-ball payed off. He whacked that thing so hard!
 Going in for the gold. 
 He was very picky about the candy he picked up. 
 Then they did a little paper plate ice skating. His teacher helped him do some tricks which put the biggest smile on his face. 
 I can't take it he is just too cute!

 It was no secret that they all loved using the instruments. It was difficult to hear them singing when they came out. So Cute!

 He was SO excited to give me his present he made. He would talked about it all week leading up to his party. 
 He was pretty happy to have Daddy there this time. We definitely had a moment of "O my gosh this is his last preschool Christmas party ever!" I can't even think about him going to elementary so weird. 
And then he made me cry by asking Santa for Carter's trach to come out. Such a sweet tender hearted boy! 

No comments: