Monday, December 31, 2012

"Winter Walks"

 Our "winter" hasn't been very wintry at all. In fact it's been pretty warm. Much too warm if you ask me. 
I try not to complain because the warmer weather has meant we have been able to get out more and not worry about all the sickness. 
This particular Sunday we were gone for over two hours. Trav was still at church so the boys and I headed out. Carter still wasn't feeling too great, but he sure was happy to be out of the house. Boston loved hiking around the "forest"

For some odd reason Boston has LOVED to go on bike/car rides. Meaning he rides his bike and I follow him in the car around the neighborhood. SO random, but hey if you knew how much he loved it you would follow him around in your car at walking speed too. As I'm typing this I am realizing how ridiculous this must look to our neighbors. Ha!

No comments: