Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm afraid

Something switched in Carter. He went from this mellow, super low key, patient boy to a little terror. I swear it happened over night. He has been coloring on everything, breaking things in stores and at home, and will not leave his brother alone! He is always scratching him or pulling is ears. I feel bad for Boston. It's a good thing he is so patient. Speaking of patience I think there is zero left in Carter. He goes from happy to screaming in one second. I think he is mostly frustrated that he can't communicate what he wants which makes me sad. I was not prepared for this stage I really thought he would skip it. The hard part of it all is that we actually are enjoying the sneaky trouble stuff. It is so normal and if you saw how proud he was you would like it too. I know I probably wont be saying the same thing in a couple weeks, but for now its fun. 

 This picture doesn't even do justice. There was marker all over the wall. 
 The other day he found his nose holes and couldn't stop sticking his finger up there. Boston and I were dying!
All he has to do is flash this face after he does something naughty and he's off the hook. Lucky boy has a softy for a Mom. 
And this has nothing to do with this post, but I had to post it. Is this not so nasty?!?! Boston thinks it is the funniest thing ever! 

No comments: