Friday, January 25, 2013

No Training Wheels

About six months ago we tried the whole no traing wheels thing and it left . with a little boy who ran into our neighbors car and wouldn't look anywhere, but down. So we put the wheels back on and have talked a lot about how we needed to take them off, but just never did it. 
 The other night he randomly said he wanted them off. I told him to ask Grandma D because I had to run real quick to get something. I drove back up to the house not even ten minutes later and he was riding like a pro. My Mom said he just took off! I was So shocked and couldnt stop screaming it was so fun!



Ever since we have been spending lots of time outside on lots of bike rides. He was SO ready! He never falls and takes turns like a champ and has the breaks down. He said his scooter is what made him learn to balance. The weatehr has been beautiful the last two days and has me more than ready for spring. We need to get out of our house!!!

No comments: