Friday, April 26, 2013

Do I really live here?!?!

We finally made it to CA and thanks to Trav and his parents I was unpacked and feeling pretty settled within three days. They did SO much before the boys and I got there. It was so nice. That first weekend we went down to Newport Beach Peir. I think I asked myself a million times"do I really live here!" It is so pretty and I still can't believe that we can go to the beach every day if we wanted to. It feels so wierd. Kinda like we should be on vacation, but we still have normal every day stuff to do.


Here is the picture I had pop into my head a couple days before Boston broke his arm so I had to document it. We went to our new ward. It was great everyone was so welcoming. Hard not to think about and miss our ward in Texas though. Boston went to class no problem and came home with lots of new "friends". Carter will definitely take some time getting used to Nursery. A huge part of me wants to sit down and explain everything about him to them so they understand him, but I decided to just be patient and give it time. Nursery was when I missed Texas most. The first time he went in Texas the leaders were so excited and sent me on my way within minutes and were more than happy to walk the halls with him and do whatever he needed to be happy. Thankfully the second Sunday was much better!

No comments: