Friday, April 26, 2013

Swimming!

One of the things I loved most about our house here in CA was that the community felt a lot like ours in TX with a pool and park. We have definitely been taking advantage of the pool and hot tub. The boys love going to the hot tub at night and Trav and I enjoy a dinner fresh off the grill so it works perfectly!

Something Trav was so excited about was to learn how to surf. Everybody kept telling me how sorry they were that he was picking up a new hobby. No apologizing needed over here. I am so excited for him. He has never been big on video games (thankfully I hate them) or anything like that. Besides a few city league sports teams he hasn't done anything for himself for such a long time. I am happy to see him excited about something and taking some time for himself every once in a while. This moment had to be documented! I came down to find him trying out his wetsuit laying on the kitchen floor. Needless to say I died laughing! Sure do love that guy of mine. 

No comments: