Monday, May 27, 2013

Awesome inlaws and Gardens

A simple "you guys could plant a garden now" text led into a great weekend! We thought the garden was a great idea, but had no idea where to start so my awesome in laws made the drive down to help us out. California gets better every day. 

 Papo is the Gardening extraordinaire and helped me get everything planted now all I have to do is hopefully keep them alive. 


 The finished product!
 On Saturday we went to the beach. It was short lived, because it was SO chilly. I actually got in the water and boogie boarded with Trav. Your body really does just become numb to the water temps. I am glad I did it was SO much fun out there. 

 So blessed to have this amazing lady in my life. We celebrated mothers day early. Papo came through with an insane meal. It was SO good. 
 They picked up this water table for the boys at Costco. Best babysitter ever! They will literally play out there for hours!
At night we went and roasted S'mores over at the pool. Carter was a little chocolate thief! I don't even know how much he ate, but I am positive that if eating wasn't such a new and exciting thing he would not have been allowed to eat even half of what he did. 

So much fun to have them here and LOVE that we are close enough to do a quick drive and be together!

No comments: