Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Beach

If its Saturday you will most likely find us at the beach. The boys are SO happy when we are there. I litterally want to follow them around with a camera and record everything they say and do. I feel like this is where they are happiest. Just one more of the many reasons we are so happy here. 







 I'm certain the thing that has made this whole transition so easy on us is the fact that we livee so close to our best friends the Hunters. It's nice to already have a friend and not to mention the kids are so great together. 


 Kayla let Boston borrow her wetsuit and he finally took a stab at buggie boarding. Maybe by the end of summer he will have it down. The water is absolutley freezing so I don't blame him. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Dude. I am officially jealous of you guys! The beach every weekend? Livin the dream!