Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wilson Reunion Coronado - U.S.S. Midway

One day we went to down town San Diego to go see the U.S.S. Midway and look around some of the shops. The kids always have fun looking around and making a stop at the candy store. 


The two little twinner cousins sporting their back packs that they made for our families craft. 
Hey we got a decent pic with every one looking. Miracle!


My nephew wanted to make family reunion shirts like they do on his other side of the family. He and I were in charge of designing them. My Sister in law jokingly said we should all wear them on an outing. Well we did it and I loved it. It was so fun to be all together and I think the people around town enjoyed it too. So here is the Wilson clan all 23 of us!




 This was the point where Trav and Carter wanted to call it quits. 

 The top deck was definitely my favorite part. It is amazing to me that planes can take off on such a short space!



 The ship is pretty amazing! I can't believe all that they do on it. After touring it for a couple hours I am now certain (as if I weren't before) that I could never survive on one. Talk about claustrophobia! 




 After we went into old town to eat dinner. The restaurant we were going to go to was a 2 hour wait. We somehow drew the lucky card that night and was able to fall upon a restaurant that could seat all 23 of us right away. We were seated in our own private room upstairs. After such a long day we couldn't have been more blessed to have that room. The last thing any of us adults wanted to do was try to keep kids quiet and in their seats. Im pretty sure no where else would they have been able to have their own conga line, sing, and switch seat 50 times. It was the perfect way to end a perfect day.




















No comments: