Friday, August 23, 2013

Sonoma County Fair

The timing of our trip up North was planned around the Sonoma County Fair. I have been to quite a few Fairs in my day and Sonoma definitely does it right. The boys were in Heaven and Boston was so bold to say he liked it better than Disney Land. I may need to help him out on that, but for now he can go with it. 




 This frogger ride was Boston's absolute favorite. He went on it quite a few times and had that same smile every time. 

 Mom Wilson braved the way too dizzy for me ride with Trav. It was Hilarious!


 Gotta love all the Fair crap....err I mean prizes.




 Papo finally after years of trying won the bebe gun game. He sent the boys home with that shiny new HUGE helicopter. I'm not so sure we should have been the recipients of such a nice prize that thing is hard to fly and has spent a good majority of time crashing into the ground or getting lost in the mountains across the street. 



 Even though I was quite the fair goer in my youth I had never before had a funnel cake. YUM!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I knew I saw you at the Sonoma county fair! My sister and I took kayson for the day whilevwe were visiting for te weekend. I told Ashley that I swore I saw you and the boys there! She thought I was crazy lol

This area is where I grew up..... I believe the Sonoma county fair is better than the Utah state fair!

Your boys are darling!

Your favorite high school attendance secretary,
Barb Dawson