Thursday, October 31, 2013

Class Halloween Party

One thing I was happy about when looking into the schools here was that they celebrated holidays in the classroom. I loved that they were able to have a school Halloween parade just like when I was growing up. 

 Boston was/is the best big brother. He took Carter around with him to all the different Centers while I helped for the party. He has gotten all his friends to fall hard for Carter and they think he is the greatest thing there ever was!

 Boston and one of his best buddies Logan. 
 Cameron. Ryan. Boston. logan. Owen


 Mrs. Allen sure has her hands full! That is a lot of high energy kids right there.
Boston and Carter with "the girls" we have become friends with their family and we take them home from school a couple days a week. Obviously they are twins and I still can't tell them apart drives me crazy! 

No comments: