Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bunk Beds

It was time to get Carter out of the crib. He wasn't a climber at all, but he was definitely too long to be in there still. When we went to St. George to watch my Mom run the marathon I snagged these Bunk Beds at Down East Home. The boys had been begging us to put them up and we finally did it. Carter did great with the transition as soon as we put the guard rail up. That kid is a crazy sleeper and needs the rail to keep him in. I was worried how they would do in the same room, thankfully after about two weeks of earlier wake up times they were back to normal. We are fans of the bunk beds, but they sure are a pain in the butt to make each day. A side note about the sheets….. I took the boys to Target to pick out their sheets. I am not a fan a character themed bedding or rooms so I told them they could pick out any sheets they wanted. On our way there they were set on planes, super heroes, and one other so I was completely shocked when they both chose the NFL sheets. I think they mostly knew that Trav would love them and they love their Daddy so that was their motivation. 

No comments: