Monday, January 20, 2014

Hiking

Saturday morning Trav and I took the boys over to a hiking trail down the street from us. Who knew they would love it so much. 


 Today there was no school so the boys and I headed back over to the trail. This time I just follwed them whereever they wanted to go. I was shocked to see at the end that we had gone over four miles and they didn't complain once! Carter is one determined little guy. I kept trying to hold him because I was sure his legs were tired, but he would not have it. He wanted to do everything Boston did. Boston was out leader for the hike and made sure to point out all the Rattle snake warning signs. He was so happy up there and just talked and talked and talked. It was so much fun and I'm sure we will be doing this lots more. 


No comments: